Sunday, February 22, 2015

a good knight

Well last night I had a good knight, or rather he had me. It has been way too long. Not as long as it has been since my last post but I write more on Facebook. Then that may not be true. I got mad at them and deleted my whole account. That lasted about 3 days and then I started a new one. They just had too much information or rather I was being bombarded by the stupid ads that were connected to all the cookies. At any rate, the dark knight is 31, 6'7", 250 lbs, 37 w. Athletic, Black, Hairy Body, Mix,says he is 12" but I estimate more of 9"and entertained me for 3.5 hrs. He says he will return, who knows, it would be nice, but I will not hold my breath, although I believe he will be. Of course the first thing I did was to inform my friend in New York, poor boy I brag too much. His problem is wanting a relationship, me I just want the sex. What am I doing again? bragging... sorry but I was waiting on the songs to shuffle through I tunes for my next blog item on a questionnaire that I thought about doing but I have to do the first things first, get my mind off of sex. Hard to do and I just turned 61 3 days ago. Nice birthday surprise. The only difference between men and boys is the size of their toys. Afterall little boys like Batman and I like My Dark Knight.

No comments:

Post a Comment