Saturday, June 11, 2011

I thank God for unanswered prayers

Well I was warned before I spent the money for the appraisal that it might not be at the value that I wanted it to be. I also knew that if I didn't do the appraisal they would not refinance the house at the price they told me of 2 percent below what I have now. I was also told that if it didn't then I would be out of pocket some $3000 and I could handle that. I told him to go ahead. It didn't go through so now they want $16,000 to do it so I told them I was sorry for all their work but I did not have the money to do it. So I stay with what I have. It does not really change the plans that I had so things are fine.

It will just take me a little longer and I am not out of pocket right now. I will just be dropping that bank in a couple of months when it won't cost me to withdraw all my money there. It will just go into my savings. I am working on paying off bills faster as I have done in the past with no ill effects, just living in reason for a while. The only thing that will change that will be what the state does and then the district. I may be working for less in the future. My only hope is that Perry does not get a run at the white house so he can screw up the whole nation like he has screwed up the state finances.

Life is good, I have a summer break, my health is good, and I may have a new love prospect and at least a little chance for a trip to visit him when he arrives in Texas. We shall see but the cards say things a looking up. Now if I could just hit the lottery. hehehehhe lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment