Sunday, June 5, 2011

I love it when people are in love with me.


is a Single 45 year old man - Is it true Love can be found here?



I am the guy next door that has traveled the world. I love to learn! Like having a partner in crime, a left hand to my right, a best friend. Honesty, humility, and compassion, and a wicked sense of humor are a turn on! So is a great smile! I enjoy simple things!

I am passionate about life, love my work, travel, people!

Learning and trying new things is so much fun.

I am drawn to men that are powerful, creative, personable, and worldly. A big life, with the curiosity of a boy is a turn on.


I'd like to spend a Sunday all day in bed, drinking, watching football or a french movie, or even the gardening channel... I want to fall out of my shoes and get swept up by you, I want a best friend... I am one! Loyal, understanding, compassionate and an unconditional lover.

So time to dance, laugh and play the music loud and enjoy life with someone special... if you're ready, I'm ready!! Please I'm not interested in under 35.. Thanks! :)





I adore/admire and love everything about you... Visit me.... ...You are Fantastic...My skype is anthonydhalai and my cell is 809-299-4151

I must tell you the only word to decsribe you is "PERFECT" You are very very sexy.... and very handsome..

I am 39 years old and very mature thinking...Would love to be friends....Do you travel any? Love your interests...

I am presently in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic working on some projects...

Would love to make love to you or to please you in any way you wish...You are as perfect as a sexy daddy can get in my dream book... You are so so so so sexy....

Do you travel??

I love it when people are in love with me. So why can't they be in town and not half way around the world. If they were then I would not have a reason to travel. Maybe it is time for a vacation. I know Tom is wanting me to come to NY again but he is just a friend that was the exlover of my best friend. The best friend has now dumped me because I would not take care of his dog. Well let me correct that. I would take care of him but I would not bring it home to crap in my yard.

Well I responded to both, and we will see what is going to happen. I am now on vacation so travel will be possible at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment